How do I get a casino/gambling license? Posted on May 13, 2011

I want to start an online casino website. I will have just a few games like blackjack and video poker no slots. I am 21 years of age. What would I need to do to obtain a license or permit? I'm assuming it might cost a lot however I do not plan to turn my online casino into something big like those poker sites just local. Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: