How do I get back my visa stamping? Posted on April 10, 2011

I had US B1/B2 Visa and I travelled to US in last october. But unfortunately due to some wrong documentation (mismatch of return date and the date present in the invitaion letter to US which I received from my client) I was deported back. My VISA got cancelled with clauses 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) and 212(a)(6)(C)(i).Could you kindly advise me on what I should do to get my Visa stamping back and more about the clauses?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: