How do I get an ID if my SSN doesn’t match my passport or birth certificate because I hyphenated my last name when I got married? 1 Answers as of October 07, 2016

I currently have a passport, birth certificate and lease with my one last name and a health insurance card with my hyphenated last name. I lost my social security card. I’m trying to get my driver’s license. This is proving difficult since I don’t have a driver’s license from a previous state and not all of my last names line up.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
Go to the Social Security office or even try on-line to get a new social security card. It may need a copy of the marriage license. This is not hard but will require your time and maybe going to offices. This is a good example why a person needs to keep important papers such as a marriage license, passport, SS card, even a divorce decree in a safe place. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Oklahoma
Replied: 10/7/2016
Click to View More Answers: