How do I get an annulment in Virginia? Posted on February 14, 2011

I need to find out if I can get an annulment. I think I have grounds on either fraud or duress. Please contact me. Found out the husband owes 55k in back child support and may be going to jail. At the time I married him I was finished with a lease and had nowhere for me and my two boys to live. I was working in one town and lived in a town over an hour away. I had nowhere else to go and when he suggested marriage it seemed like a good idea. I had no idea that he couldn’t get a bank account, hasn’t filed taxes in three years and owes such a large amount in child support. Please help me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: