How do I get an ACD? 2 Answers as of April 21, 2015

I was arrested for petit larceny on March 1. I got DAT. I have a criminal record from 1992 for sale of firearm, in 2007 for petit larceny, criminal posession of forged instrument which was not a crime in progress. I'm having tough time getting a job as it is need to get an ACD, what are my chances of getting one?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Team Green Lawyers, PLLC
Team Green Lawyers, PLLC | Scott Brenneck
Each jurisdiction has a different procedure for evaluating a case and determining if an ACD is appropriate. Certainly paying restitution, doing community service and writing a letter of apology are a good start.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/21/2015
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
I suggest that you hire a good criminal defense lawyer. I handle these cases.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 4/20/2015
Click to View More Answers: