How do I get the ability to claim a child on my taxes? Posted on June 27, 2011

I'm going to file a motion in court to see if the court will allow me to claim a child I pay support on for taxes for a dependent. What do I say on my motion?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: