How do I gain primary custody? Posted on August 05, 2011

If I am not the custodial parent what are my rights or what do I do if the custodial parent is abusing drugs and alcohol in the same house as our children? I am in Indiana.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: