How do I force the bank to release funds that was left to me by my mother? 1 Answers as of October 02, 2017

When my mother died I was young and left the money to me but because of my age the attorneys put it in a bank, and put a court order on it to be released to me upon the age of 18, literally what the judged ordered and the bank is telling me the court in another state that I live in has to order it open, so now I have to pay out of pocket for what I work to get money.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ashcraft & Ashcraft, Ltd.
Ashcraft & Ashcraft, Ltd. | Randall C. Romei
Bring a copy of the order to an attorney and find out your options. The exact wording of the order is critical to the necessary action.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 10/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: