How do I fix my mother's papers? 2 Answers as of October 02, 2014

I live in the US and I just found my mom. I grew up in foster care. My birth certificate say parents unknown. How can I fix her paper? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If the parent-child relationship has not been legally terminated yet, such as through adoption, you may be able to help by submitting an immigrant petition on her behalf with USCIS. To do so, you must be at least 21 years of age. Since the birth certificate doesn't have your parents' names, it may be necessary to establish the relationship through DNA testing.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 10/2/2014
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
If she is here illegally, you cannot.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/2/2014
Click to View More Answers: