How do I fix my criminal record after getting a DUI? 2 Answers as of July 04, 2013

I had a dui last year but I don’t drink. I have Bipolar Disorder since 19y/o I started a new medication Abilify which have the side effect of suicidal attempt. I took two bottles of medication and I had an accident in which nobody was involved. They charged me with DUI and then it was lower to restless driving. I am a doctor I never had any problems with the law but this problem affect me a lot because I worked for the department of corrections. What can I do to fix my criminal record so I can work again? Can you help me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pontrello Law
Pontrello Law | William Pontrello
On your record for 75 years, no fix.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: