How do I fix my boyfriends papers if we are getting married? 4 Answers as of April 25, 2011

I am a US citizen student, my boyfriend is deported for ten years, can I somehow fix his papers as soon as possible? we will be getting married.

If he's already been ordered deported, it's unlikely that you'll be able to "fix his papers" at this late date to prevent his removal from the United States.
If you are 21 years and older, you can start over and petition for him.
Yes as a U.S. Citizen you can either file for a Fiance visa (k-1) or spouse visa (k-3) along with the applicable waivers if your boyfriend was deported. Contact my office for a free consultation.
Whether you can boyfriend can get a Green Card after you get married depends on many factors, including why he was deported, whether he left the country after being deported, and whether he returned. You need to speak to an immigration attorney about his case before starting the process.