How do I find a pro bono civil lawyer in California? 2 Answers as of June 02, 2011

I don’t mind giving a nice chunk of money to my lawyer if I win but have no means of getting a retainer, what do I do I was told someone owes me money because I was found not guilty in trial on all counts after being held for 1year1month! It’s been a year since I got released have I run out of time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
The Law Office of Harry E. Hudson, Jr. | Harry E. Hudson, Jr.
Call the local bar. Most have a referral service. It will have a small fee for you to talk to an attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: