How do I find out who is the executor of the estate? 3 Answers as of July 22, 2015

I purchased a home and the neighbor was put in an old folks home right before I moved in. The people who moved in next door are a nightmare. The homeowner has dementia. How do I find out who is the executor of the estate?

If the neighbor lady has dementia, then who rented the place to the new tenant? Dig around and determine if she has children managing the property.
An executor is someone appointed by the court after death, as part of the probate process. If the neighbor is alive, you will have to track down his/her relatives.
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
If the homeowner is still alive, there is no estate and no executor. Check the property tax records and see where the tax bill now is going. Ask the terrible neighbors. Ask the gardener who is paying him. Call the home in which the owner is now living and see who is in charge of his arrangements.