How do I find out what was left on the will for me and if so what continues from there? 3 Answers as of August 05, 2015

My great-grandmother passed away in 2010. She left my father at charge of the will. I was told by my father that she left an inheritance for me, but never was told anything else or given anything. In 2015 I found out through the internet that i am a part owner of a house. My father does not live with me or has had any contact with me since. How do I find out what was left on the will for me and if so what continues from there?

You must have received some papers with a court case number. With that number you can go to the Superior Court and review the entire file. If you don't have that number you can ask the court clerk to index the name, and get the number that way.
Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
Law Offices of Charles R. Perry | Charles R. Perry
I would start by seeing if there was a probate proceeding in the Court where your great-grandmother lived. Unless your great-grandmother had a living trust, it is not possible to transfer real estate without some sort of proceeding in court. There is no public repository of wills. You will need to work with your father to determine if there is anything else. It may take a letter from an attorney to get your father to respond.
Obtain the services of a probate attorney to guide you.