How do I find out what is happening with the disbursement if my brother is the executor and we're not speaking? 4 Answers as of June 16, 2015

My brother is the Executor of a Non-Revocable Trust. My mother passed away Easter 2015. I have no input or say as to how he is spending the money. I know for a fact, money is being donated. he is also withholding a large portion of the Estate because he has no clue what may or may not be owed in taxes next year for my mother.

I would suggest that you talk to his lawyer.
WFB Legal Consulting, Inc.
WFB Legal Consulting, Inc. | William F. Bernard
Assuming you are a beneficiary, you are entitled to all documentation relating to the irrevocable trust, including its assets and liabilities, a copy of the original agreement and any amending papers. You can ask the trustee to produce these documents at any time. Other trust documents vary but commonly include current financial account statements and current bills. The trustee is obligated to provide you a full account of what he's done with the family trust to date. An account includes line-by-line details of what's gone in and out of the trust. For example, if the trust contains a rental property, part of the account would be the rent amounts received by the trust so far and on what dates the money was added to the trust's balance. Any money the trustee is receiving for his services from the trust must also be disclosed.
Irsfeld, Irsfeld & Younger LLP | Norman H. Green
Generally, estate have executors, and trusts have trustees. Which is it? If it is a trust, then presumably you should received a Notification by Trustee within 60 days after her death. Did you? Either way, you are entitled to a copy of the trust agreement or declaration of trust. Request it. It is odd that he is donating funds so soon. If he is not properly fulfilling his responsibilities, then you will have recourse, to the Courts if necessary.
Obtain for yourself trust/probate litigation counsel who can file a petition for an accounting of the assets and disbursements. Don't delay or you may lose your rights to assets.