How do I find out if I still have a traffic ticket to warrant years ago? 1 Answers as of October 06, 2016

I got a ticket a long time ago, maybe 2009, just a normal speeding ticket, maybe 10 over driving down a country road hill in the middle of nowhere. I no longer have the ticket. Through the years, I have called the courts many times after missing my court date to try and figure out what to do. One person said to call this person. This person said he didn’t see anything but to call this person, that person said to call the first person I called, etc. I basically find out nothing. That being said, the police officer that wrote me the ticket sadly passed away not too long after the traffic incident. Now I can’t find out any information as to how to work on getting things back in order. My child’s almost grown and I would like to go back to work. I can’t do that until I get this done. I don't know if I have a warrant but seeing as I can’t even get an interview, I would guess so. I’ve tried so many online searches and can’t find anything out.

Contact the court clerk. S/he can look at the docket to see if there is warrant out for your arrest.