How do I find an attorney for filing a notice of appeal? Posted on December 15, 2010

My son has been convicted of 7 felony charges and has been sentenced to 25 years and his attorney has withdrawn from the case stating "another attorney needs to review my work to see if I made any errors. If I made a serious-enough error, it could lead to a new trial. That is why we need to have somebody independent to handle Bob's case on appeal." My question is how do I find an attorney that will help us in this quest. We would hope to find someone that is versed in PTSD as well as appeals.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: