How do I fill out Response to the Petition For: Dissolution of Marriage correctly? 1 Answers as of June 14, 2011

I got served on 5/25 with Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, Summons for Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, and Case Information Sheet. For the most part I know how to fill out the paperwork. However, while reading through everything served to me, a lot of info is incorrect on what my husband's attorney put down on the Petition, Summons and even the Case Info sheet! When I file my response I will correct all mistakes; but the question I'm having trouble with is: The Relief requested in the Petition [ ] Should [ ] Should not be granted for the following reasons:[ ]The Marriage is not irretrievably broken [ ]The info in the Petition is incorrect. The following info is the correct info. I want the divorce as well. Do I check Should or Shouldn't since the info is wrong on the Petition?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
John E. Kirchner, Attorney at Law
John E. Kirchner, Attorney at Law | John Kirchner
Fill out the form to say what you want to say as to fixing any errors and telling the court what you want done. The generic forms provided by the Self-Help Center do not restrict what you can say or ask for.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: