How do I fill out an out of state petition for Illinois? 1 Answers as of June 03, 2011

I previously filed a petion and messed some of it up. I answered questions as if it was 1989. Ive cleared up everything in Florida and have had a drivers licence for 12 years and this just came up on the computer now.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Timothy J. Thill P.C.
Timothy J. Thill P.C. | Timothy J. Thill
I am unclear what you are asking about in this inquiry. If you are trying to get your license back in Illinois, contact the Secretary of State in Illinois and ask them what you need to do to get your privilege reinstated here in Illinois. If you need a formal hearing, you will need to appear personally for said hearing.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 6/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: