How do I file taxes without official forms? Posted on November 02, 2010

I work as a nanny and get paid cash. I have kept records of my payments, and I want to pay my taxes, but I am wondering how to file my taxes when I have not filled out any official tax forms for this job. Also, on the off chance that I get audited, would my employers word be enough to prove that I got paid the amount I said I did?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: