How do I file taxes if I just became a legal resident? Posted on September 07, 2010

I was not a legal resident and filed taxes for a long time with a false Social Security Number. I am now a legal resident. How should I file my taxes now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: