How do I file small claims against the person who hit me? Posted on June 27, 2011

I was hit from behind driver said I backed into him which is not true his ins. Company refused the claim said for me to sue him but refuse to give his info I need to file small claim. Where do I go from here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: