How do I file a pleading to the petition? Posted on February 24, 2011

My husband has filed for a divorce. I asked him for the divorce. We have one child who is a minor not of school age. I agree to the divorce and have already been served with papers. During most of the marriage I was unemployed and now I am currently unemployed. I cannot afford an attorney and I am nervous about representing myself. I have to file a pleading to the petition and am not sure what that consists of. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: