How do I file my grandmothers will? 4 Answers as of July 22, 2011

I have a copy of her will. My aunt is the executrix of the will. It is very simple and the estate is practically nonexistent. Everything is left to the aunt that is executrix except for $1 to her brother and one sister.

Apple Law Firm PLLC
Apple Law Firm PLLC | David Goldman
You file it with the county courthouse. See the probate handbook link
The Law Offices of Laurie E. Ohall, P.A.
The Law Offices of Laurie E. Ohall, P.A. | Laurie E. Ohall
Florida requires that the original last will and testament be filed with the Court within ten (10) days from the date that custodian of the Will knows the decedent has died. A copy will not be accepted (unless the original has been lost, and then a Petition to Establish a Lost Will must be filed before the Court will admit it to probate).
You say you have a copy. A copy is meaningless. If you have the original, and there is no estate to speak of, bring it to the Probate Court and tell them you do NOT want to probate it but want them to have it in case anyone shows up to probate it.