How do I file a lawsuit against cps? 3 Answers as of July 11, 2013

My ex wife called cps on me and made false allegations against me , since then cps never spoke to me and I got a letter stating I was indicated. I am presently going through a custody case in family court and it's been used against me. They put a restraint order on me and I can't see my kids. Meanwhile they are taking me to child support court as well.

The McDonnell Law Firm, PLLC
The McDonnell Law Firm, PLLC | Patrick J. McDonnell
CPS is not taking you to get child support. Your ex-wife is. You can't sue an agency who has a legal duty to investigate allegations, whether they turn out to be false or not. I don't know all the specifics of your case to formulate a comprehensive answer to your concerns, but I hope you are in consultation with a good family court attorney.
Law Office of Pashan Movasseghi, Esq.
Law Office of Pashan Movasseghi, Esq. | Pashan Movasseghi, Esq.
There are a lot of different issues presented in your question that require more discussion than a simple email response. I have extensive experience in the matters you described.
David A. Browde, P.C.
David A. Browde, P.C. | David Browde
If you think you have a claim against CPS you have to properly file a Notice of Claim within 30 days of the occurrence giving rise to the claim. However, a claim against CPS is highly unlikely to succeed.