How do I file for support and havens custody in Pennsylvania? Posted on June 15, 2011

I'm an unmarried resident of Pennsylvania with a 4 month old baby whose paternity has not been established. The father has never seen or supported the baby by his own choice. I want to file for support and havens custody but I don't know where to begin or what to do. Can he file for custody when paternity is established to avoid support? I'm worried he may try anything just because he previously told me that he absolutely refuses to deal with domestic relations. He currently has a support order for another child. What should I do and what can I expect from him if he really wants to avoid it? Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: