How do I file for my husband's marriage based adjustment of status? 8 Answers as of June 12, 2013

I am a US citizen applying for my husband's adjustment of status. He is already in the US. He came on a B1/B2 but overstayed. We are married for 5 years and we have a child. I have filled out all the forms and completed the whole AOS package.

Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
If as you said, you have completed the AOS package, then, you send it to USCIS.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
The instructions for the I-485 form tell you where to file and how much to pay. You will need to file the I-130 petition at the same time with another fee. The instructions for both forms advise what documents should be included. Make a copy of everything you send.
So what is your question exactly? If you have completed all the forms and gathered all the supporting documentation, just file the petitions with USCIS? What are you asking specifically?
Mayo Mallette PLLC
Mayo Mallette PLLC | Thomas J. Rosser
You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney to help guide you through your spousal adjustment of status case. It is more complicated and lengthy than you assume and professional guidance will save you from delays and miss-steps.
Have you filed an immigrant visa petition?
    Seifert Law Offices | Lisa Ellen Seifert
    You can do it on your own, or you can call someone and get help. Those are the two ways. If you get advice, be sure to get it from an attorney and Not from some consultant who fills out paperwork.
    Ben T. Liu Law Office
    Ben T. Liu Law Office | Ben T. Liu
    Mail in the forms.
    Law Offices of N.J. SAEH PC | Noel J. Saleh
    If you have completed all of the forms, have all of the supporting documents, he has taken his medical examination; then I would recommend that you file these applications with USCIS - as outlined on the UACIS website.