How do I file for full custody of my child? Posted on July 23, 2011

The mother of my child has had full custody for the last three years. I recently went to court and was granted temporary immediate custody of my child. Now I'm unsure of how to file for full custody of my child since there is already a custody claim in the court. Am I the petitioner since this is the first time filing for custody? Or am I the respondent to her previous claim for child custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: