How do I file for divorce? 1 Answers as of June 08, 2011

My wife moved back to Wisconsin. I have filed for divorce. However, I only have a po box for her address. What if I never can find her? Do I have to stay married to her? What can I do if all sources of contacting/serving her have been exhausted?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
There is a way to serve via publication, but it is not simple, you really need to hire a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: