How do I file a complaint against a psychiatrist? 2 Answers as of March 08, 2011

I had a problem with my psychiatrist giving me the wrong prescription for my medical condition (I am bipolar, but was given much more expensive medicine for someone with schizophrenia, instead of using the less expensive and safer lithium) which in turn caused me to have increasing manic episodes, and I would like to start legal action against him starting with the medical board, where should I file my complaint? All help is appreciated, thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
You will need a malpractice attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: