How do I file a civil suit for automobile repairs? Posted on July 28, 2011

I replaced a head gasket on a 2001 pt cruizer. The owner agreed on a 1000 dollar fee. Its been 2 months and I still have the car. The owner will not return my calls. All agreements were verbal no paper work was done. I recently closed my shop prior to this job where I was licensed and insured. My question is whats the legal way to pursue this guy?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: