How do I file abandonment papers without the noncustodial parent knowing? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2017

I have sole legal/physical custody of daughter. Dad has supervised visitation on first Saturday of every month. He hasn't seen her since 10/26/14. He has been arrested in different states. His family has no contact with me or my daughter.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
There would be no legal recourse to request abandonment but it would be best to return to court on a motion to limit contact between father and child in light of what you've reported on Father's disappearance. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: