How do I fight a protection from abuse order when the complaint is false? Posted on June 27, 2011

On 6/21/2011 I was served a temporary order for protection from abuse. The complaint of abuse is false and unsubstantiated. What can I do to fight this and regain my right to reside at my residence?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: