How do I fight charges that do not exist? Posted on May 13, 2011

A person was charged with escape and I was charged with apprehension. his escape charge get dropped. How am I still charged with apprehension, and on probation? He was not found at my house.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: