How do I establish paternity in Nevada? Posted on May 21, 2011

Can I get a court order to find out if I am the father of my possible son and if he is my son is it possible to get a restraining order for him from an abusive male his mother is dating as a noncustodial parent? I have no clue where or how to start and could really use some guidance in the matter.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: