How do I enforce a written contract? Posted on July 27, 2011

If I am entered into a written contract with a company to buy my vehicle, and they have given me a down payment in the form of a hot check but now they are trying to back out of the contract, what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: