How do I end this false marriage immediately with an annulment and not have to wait 6 months for it to be final? 1 Answers as of February 14, 2017

I was married 12 1/2 months with last 7 months being beaten. I found out he was having sex with a man, using IV illegal drugs, drinking, and his SSDI was for the reason of insanity. I did not know any of these things before the marriage. We separated at this time and during this time, we’re in the process of dissolution paper work. He was arrested for raping and killing his best friend (34 year old female mother of 3). He has been found guilty and sentenced in the courts and sent to prison for a life sentence. I don’t know where he was sent.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
In California all divorce, annulment, etc cases take six months to finalize.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/14/2017
Click to View More Answers: