How do I end a fraudulent marriage? 5 Answers as of April 21, 2011

I have a good friend who convinced me to help him get his green card, I really didn’t know that much about the process, and felt sorry for him, so I married him. After meeting with a paralegal, I began to feel a little uneasy, because they spoke in their language, and told me not to worry that it would be easy. So I looked up information myself and saw how serious this really was, and told him that I couldn’t throw my future away just because he needed his papers. So I know what I did was stupid, how can I fix it.

You quite simply end it and leave it at that. In terms of correcting your mistake, I think you should talk to a family lawyer in order to find out if this marriage can be annulled. There are certain requirements to doing it, but such an attorney can help you with, especially if you just got married in the last few day perhaps weeks. I cannot say much as it is not my area of knowledge, but this is one avenue you can pursue. I wish you much luck in it.
Schedule a consultation with a local attorney who handles family law as well as immigration matters who should be able to advise you as to a reasonable course of action.
You should report to ICE 1866-347-2423.
If you have not filed anything with USCIS, such and I-130 petition you do not have to do anything to notify USCIS. If you have filed an I-130 then you should notify USCIS in writing that you wish to withdraw the I-130 petition and I-864. You do not have to tell them why. Regarding terminating the marriage, this something that you have to speak to a family law attorney regarding. You may or may not be able to annul the marriage.
If you no longer want to be married to your spouse, you are allowed to write to DHS while the application is still pending and ask them to withdraw the petition because you no longer wish to sponsor this person.