How do I divorce my wife in Mexico if I live in Texas? 1 Answers as of June 16, 2011

I have lived in Texas for 13 years and I want a divorce from my wife in Mexico. What do I need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
You live here, so you file for a divorce here but with the international flavor, you need a good service of process. I have done this before, it is usually not so easy due to getting proper service on a mexican citizen, but it can be done. Let me know if you need help.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: