How do I divorce my husband who has been deported more than 10 years ago and do not know his whereabouts? 1 Answers as of February 10, 2017

I now live in another state and have not heard from him since he was deported.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
You file a petition and get the court's permission to serve by publication whereever he last lived in his country of origin. Presumably there are no assets or liabilities to divide and no kids. If there are kids that needs to be addressed should he be able to come back or have contact.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 2/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: