How do I delay a Florida divorce deposition until I retain a new lawyer? Posted on January 20, 2011

I have a deposition for my divorce in Florida. I don't have an attorney anymore because I could not afford to keep paying her. I asked husbands attorney to reschedule but she will not. How do I get out of doing the deposition until I have an attorney present? I filed for Legal Aid and am supposed to hear back soon but this depo is tomorrow AM. Can I plea the 5th? What happens if I don't show up? I feel uncomfortable in all ways without an attorney present

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: