How do I deal with a non-compliant ex with supervised visitation of our son? Posted on February 25, 2011

My son's father has supervised visits. His mother I named as supervisory and now, She is showing to not be trusted as i once origionally thought. How do I change supervisory, If I have sole and absolute discretion as to who I have if she is unable to fulfill her obligation?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: