How do I deal with a child custody dispute? Posted on April 01, 2011

I have been trying to obtain a lawyer for my custody/divorce hearing but have not been able to afford one due to financial problems. Is there any financial help or anything I can do? I have a default judgment against me because I have not been able to get a lawyer in the time allotted. Also I have visitation and he is not abiding by the court order what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: