How do I complete an I-90 form? 5 Answers as of February 24, 2012

What is needed under Part 3.? Processing Information #3 and #4 of the I-90 form?# 3 City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status? Is this where I am living at this time? #4 Consulate where immigrant visa or USCIS office where adjustment of status was granted. Is this where I went for my interview, fingerprints etc. when my first green card was issued?

# 3 City of residence where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status? Is this where I am living at this time? NO. THAT WILL BE YOUR ADDRESS AT THE TIME YOU FILED YOUR I-485 APPLICATION FOR A GREEN CARD OR THE CONSULATE WHERE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE. #4 Consulate where immigrant visa or USCIS office where adjustment of status was granted. Is this where I went for my interview, fingerprints etc. when my first green card was issued? YES, WHERE YOU WENT FOR YOUR INTERVIEW. I hope this helps. Good luck!
Immigration Attorneys, LLP | Robert R. Gard
It appears that the answer to both questions is "yes". The two questions may seem the same, but they aren't, as in some cases, the location where you were living when you applied for the adjustment of status is not the same location where you were living at the time the adjustment was approved. In many cases, the geographical locations are the same, but no always, and the first question relates to your residence location, whereas the second question (number 4) refers to the location of the USCIS office where the I-485 was granted. Not all adjustment of status cases are interviewed (virtually all marriage-based cases are interviewed), and some adjustment of status cases are approved at USCIS offices far from the geographical location of the applicant's residence.
The city is the city you were living in at the time you filed for your permanent residence. The USCIS office is again the location where you filed for your green card.
Part 3, Question 3 requires you to indicate where you lived at the time you were either issued an immigrant visa or adjusted your status. This is not where you currently live unless you have not moved since you received either an immigrant visa or adjusted your status. Part 3, Question 4 is where you were interviewed for either your immigrant visa or adjustment of status. This is the office that approved your case.
This is a forum where lawyers are kind enough to spend time to give you general idea about law. It is not a place for specific advice on your specific case, let alone helping with filling out forms. If you need help, you can find paralegal or legal aid place for assistance. Hopefully some may provide assistance for free. Good luck!