How do I collect a judgement from a person with no income or assets and is unwilling to pay? Posted on July 26, 2011

We filed a small claims case and won judgement against the defendant and he has not paid in the timeline outlined during the resolution. It has been over 4 months and we are not sure what our options are at this point. We have already had a supplemental proceeding and the defendant owns no property, has no job, and has a car that is less than the value of the judgement. How do we collect the money, or what are our alternative options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: