How do I collect a California judgement from a corporation that changed its DBA name? Posted on July 04, 2013

I sued a corporation and won. After the judgment, the corporation changed it's name. How do I collect?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: