How do I charge someone for violating my civil or constitutional rights? Posted on August 08, 2011

Upon entering a restaurant that I frequent regularly the bar manager informed me that my presence was not welcome at the request of 2 other regular patrons. At the advice of the manager, several meetings were set up that the bar manager physically blocked me from attending; in addition to blocking any of my phone calls to the manager or owner - even went as far as to impersonate the owner on the phone (did omit he was not the owner). I have now been served with a no trespass order signed by the bar manager representing himself as the manager of the restaurant.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: