How do I change visitations in my divorce decree? Posted on June 08, 2011

I was just awarded a divorce by default 2 days ago. I realized I want to Modify my visitations. My ex husband has full custody and is actually unaware of the divorce because he evaded being served and would not go pick up his mail at post office. How do I make these changes? He will not be in agreement. I want to make these changes ASAP.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: