How do I change my visa status? 1 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I am a B2 visa holder and within 3 months of my arrival I got married. Now I want to change to F2 visa. How do I do this? How much money do I need to show for finance support?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
You file for a change of status application with DHS in the US or you go back, ideally to the US consulate in your own country, and apply for an F-2 visa.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: