How do I change my name in my Mexican birth certificate? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

I was born in Mexico but I’m now a US citizen and have change my name as well in the US.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
You can file for an adult name change in district court. You'll have to get a criminal background check done during the process.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: